Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or network server by websites you visit on your computer or mobile device.
What kind of data is processed in cookies?
Cookies on websites collect data about your browsing and usage preferences on the device you visit the site, depending on the type. This data includes information about the pages you access, the services and products you review, your preferred language choice, and other preferences.
For what purposes are cookies used?
These small text files which include your preferred language and other settings on the site, help us remember your preferences the next time you visit the site and make improvements to our services to improve your experience on the site. So you can have a better and more personalized experience on your next visit.
- Improving website performance
- To improve and facilitate the services offered to you through the site,
- Presenting new features through the site and personalizing the features according to your preferences,
- To ensure the legal and commercial security of you and our company,
- To prevent fraudulent transactions on the site,
- Fulfilling its legal and contractual obligations, particularly those arising from the Regulation on the Regulation of the Publications Made on the Internet and the Regulation on the Fight Against Crimes Committed through these Publications and the Procedures and Principles on the Regulation of Publications on the Internet.
You can customize your preferences for cookies by changing your browser settings. Browser manufacturers provide help pages for managing cookies on their products. You can check your browser for more information.
© 2020 All Rights Reserved- Paragon Technology Inc.